le club démocrate poitevin Index du Forum
le club démocrate poitevin
Le cdp se destine à unir tous les progressistes poitevins afin d'échanger leurs idées et leurs stratégies.

Index    Faq    Rechercher    S'enregistrer    Connexion    

:: How To Use Lasso Tool In Photoshop Pdf Download ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    le club démocrate poitevin Index du Forum -> Présentation -> Hall d'entrée
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
athaddla

MessagePosté le: Lun 31 Oct - 19:50 (2016)    Sujet du message: How To Use Lasso Tool In Photoshop Pdf Download Répondre en citant

How To Use Lasso Tool In Photoshop Pdf Download > urlin.us/4v20i

How To Use Lasso Tool In Photoshop Pdf Download, download tcvn 4453 pdf reader

4fb9d08492
The Polygonal Lasso Tool made it easy to select the billboard. Fortunately, Photoshop makes it easy to switch between the Polygonal Lasso Tool and the standard Lasso Tool for occasions such as this. As we can see, even though the billboard probably would appear rectangular to us if we were standing directly in front of it, the angled perspective of the photo is distorting its shape, and the Rectangular Marquee Tool ends up doing a rather lousy job of selecting it. It'll change. I'll click to add a third point in the bottom right corner, then click to add a fourth point in the bottom left corner, fastening the straight line to each new point as I make my way around the billboard. Continue moving around the object or area, clicking to add a new point anywhere where the line needs to change direction, fastening the end of the line to each new point as you go along. Once you've selected the Polygonal Lasso Tool, it will appear in place of the standard Lasso Tool in the Tools panel.

To complete my selection, I'll click back on the initial starting point for the selection in the top left corner of the billboard, then release my mouse button. Photoshop will automatically close the selection with a straight line from the point you clicked on to your initial starting point. .. The soon-to-be billboard photo. If we look in my Layers panel, we can see that my document is made up of two layers. The line will become "fastened" to the new point, with both points now joined together by the straight line. Click again to add a second point, then release your mouse button. As you move the Polygonal Lasso Tool away from the point, you'll see a thin straight line extending out from your mouse cursor, looking a bit like a spider weaving a web, with the other end of the line attached to the anchor point. Photoshop will convert all of the straight lines into a selection outline.

lehrbuch der biochemie voet pdf downloadeuropean pharmacopoeia 5.0 pdf downloadtownsville tides 2016 pdf downloadvivian sobchack carnal thoughts pdf downloada delicate balance edward albee pdf downloadbiblioteka nag hamadi pdf downloadmolecular weight calculator pdf downloadurban economics o'sullivan download pdf2012 shelby gt500 specs pdf downloadfigure de rey pdf download

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 31 Oct - 19:50 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    le club démocrate poitevin Index du Forum -> Présentation -> Hall d'entrée Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Thème MGP_Medieval créé par MagicGraph Pro 7 Concept © 2009